Sometimes we just need that kick start to getting our core in shape. This super easy Plank Challenges is just 7 days!
- Plank 2x per day (Suggested Times Morning and Before Bed)
- Days 1-4: 30secs
- Days 5-7: 45 secs
Type: Beginner Plank
- Get into plank position (abs engaged, back straight, forearms on floor, legs extended).
- Lift hips toward ceiling, keeping back and legs straight, abs engaged; hold for 2 counts.
- Lower to plank.
- Plank 3x per day (Suggested Times Morning, Early Evening, Before Bed)
- Days 1-4: 45secs
- Days 5-7: 1min
Type: Modified Plank
- Lift your body up on your forearms and toes, keeping your body as straight as possible.
- Don’t let your hips/knees drop, your butt raise, or shift weight to one forearm.
- Plank 4x per day (Suggested Times Morning, Mid Day, Early Evening, Before Bed)
- Days 1-4: 1min
- Days 5-7: 1:15sec
Type: Spider Plank
- Start in an modified or full plank. Draw one knee to the outside shoulder. Return to plank and repeat while alternating sides.